Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

help

i cant seem to get any application i try to download to work everytime i try it says i dont have the autherization to do so or something like that and when i try to install msn i get to the download page and it says about the yellow bar and at the bottom of the page theres a red box with debug in it is there something im doing wrong?
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: help

Is your device issued to you by your company? If so there may be an IT policy against downloading any applications.

If not, how are you trying to download, OTA or Desktop Software on the PC?

Please specify your Device and operating system.

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

no it is not issued by a company its for me and my own personal use i have tried downloading them right off my blackberry and it wont work i am running windows xp and my black berry is only about a month to a month and a half old
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Rabidelmo wrote:
i cant seem to get any application i try to download to work everytime i try it says i dont have the autherization to do so or something like that and when i try to install msn i get to the download page and it says about the yellow bar and at the bottom of the page theres a red box with debug in it is there something im doing wrong?

hi Rabidelmo, we can help you, provided you do the same thing again and give us the exact messages on your blackberry, in both cases.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

first when it try to install things from my blackberry web browser i get "you are not authorized to view this page. please try loading a different page"

second when i tryed to install msn direct from my phone i get debug message in a red box with 3 next buttons and 2 rety buttons that when i click them does absolutly nothing this happens when i reach the page where is says about clicking the yellow box to install active x stuff 

thanks for all your help