Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9000
My Carrier: RIM

hi ppl, i'm new so any advice for a blackberry virgin, well needed beginers advice. thank you x :) :) :)

Anybody got advice why facebook 1.6 or 1.7 aint wrkin? I'm using the WiFi connection, plz help!! Also I don't have a clue on how to set up email activation?? Or what to do to properly an fully set things up so my blackberrybold 9000 is reconised as the phone it is. I'm stuck..... HELP!! I'm not too clued up yet on the technical side as of yet?m thanks v much.
A.Ibbott
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: hi ppl, i'm new so any advice for a blackberry virgin, well needed beginers advice. thank you x :) :) :)

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Do you have the BlackBerry Data plan service on your phone? 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: hi ppl, i'm new so any advice for a blackberry virgin, well needed beginers advice. thank you x :) :) :)

Yes you'll need a BlackBerry Data Plan before you can use Facebook and many other BlackBerry features. Once you have a plan you'll have an option on your phone to setup a personal email account and Facebook will work

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi A.Ibbott

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. Glad to have you in the community.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit