Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

smo
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

hidden files

How do u view or unhide a file once you've hidden it????? Also y is my bold so slowwwWwwwwwwww on the internet???
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: hidden files

Hi and welcome to the BlackBerry Forums

Where you hide the icon?

Is a file or a folder? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Forums Veteran III

go to menu, media, press menu again, explore, media card,  press menu again and show hidden.

I f the file is not in the memory proceed with the same but choose device memory. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
smo
New Contributor

There is no "explore"
Forums Veteran III

Sorry, but let me explain again

press menu (the Blackberry logo key), press media, press menu again and press menu and explore, and go to the media and press menu again and explore 

Visitor

I tried this a cpl times and as he stated there is no explore option...I have a torch also n I've tried everything but I cannot find the folder I hid on accident
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

jeffrey291 wrote:
I tried this a cpl times and as he stated there is no explore option...I have a torch also n I've tried everything but I cannot find the folder I hid on accident

This KB describes how:

• KB18466Hide or unhide pictures on the BlackBerry smartphone

Yes, it seems cumbersome, but, then again, hiding is something done for a purpose, so unhiding shouldn't be as simple.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................