Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8310 I think
Accepted Solution

how do i sync

Hey there blackberry users.....I am the worst...technilogically inept mom with a blackberry....I have tried to sync my phone with my comp and have been unable to...i think because i do not have microsoft outlook...is this why or do i just need some guidance?
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: how do i sync

Hi and welcome to the forums!

TRUST me you're not the worst Smiley Happy The worst always get completely tangled up BEFORE they ask for help Smiley Happy

What version of the desktop software to you have, and I will get you a manual.

If you look in the middle of the desktop software window on the bottom it will

tell you the version.

If you don't have Outlook, what do your use for a calendar, contacts ect?

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

well, i think i am the worst then Smiley Very Happyi fried my phone and am waiting for a replacement...so i lost everything, now that i am getting a new one i want to know how to stop myself from losing everything again.....i do not know what version i have......i have a curve (8310 i think) and it just came with a cd that is called blackberry user tools and the date on it is 2006......i dont use anything for contacts or calander on my comp.....i used my phoneSmiley Very Happyis there a free program out there that i can download to sync to?  thanks for your help...glad to know i am not the worst...haha
Guru I

You fried your phone on a sync?

What happened?

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

New Contributor

nope.....couldnt sync so fried phone lost me all my info........phone fried because someone decided it would be fun to try to figure out my passwordSmiley Mad
Guru I

Sorry to hear it.....

Let's resolve this thread and open another when you have shot your friend, and get

the other phone OK?

Smiley Happy

New Contributor

well....guy not my friend just some guy at the club i work the door at, i made him pay again and then kicked him out so i think i did all i can............will resolve and repost when new phone arrives.............thanks dude