Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Sprint. Blacberry Curve 8330

I did click on kudos !

and I went to the MMS folder to see if I could retrieve the messages witgh pictures but it says "no messages"  .  boo hoo. Its ok
---- Mary Ellen
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: I did click on kudos !

Take care.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Sprint. Blacberry Curve 8330

another little question for you

I've been trying to copy the blackberry videos and pasting them onto my Live Windows Photo Gallery on my PC as I have windows vista.

I tried everything, but couldnt do it.  Any ideas? remembver Im talking about videos not pictures. 

Can I burn pictures /videos directly from the roxio media manager? I couldnt find that option.

---- Mary Ellen
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: how do i transfer pictures from my blackberry curve 8330 to my pc?

I configured the Media Card like in post #2, but the drive never shows up.  Desktop Manager is closed.  I'm using Windows XP SP3.

How do I get the drive to show up?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums benjos! Smiley Happy

Did you save the changes to media card options after you made them?  If not, redo and save changes. See if that works.

If not, disconnect the BB from your pc. Try pulling the battery with the device power on.  Wait a minute and put the battery back in.  Wait for startup to complete all the way. Then try again.  See if that helps.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

I saved the options.

I tried pulling the battery and turning it on but the drive still does now show up in Windows in My Computer.

I don't get any window like autorun suggesting what to do. 

Forums Veteran III

Strange.  Try doing it with DM running.  Mine opens with a windows prompt of how to proceed.
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

With DM running and then I plug in the USB cable, it just begins synchronizing and then that's all it does.  No new drive displays and there is no prompt.

Forums Veteran III

Have  you formatted the card and/or do you have any pics or music on it?  Formatting the card may help, but you would lose any data on it if you do that.  I see you posted in another thread.  Let's wait and see if other users come up with anything else before proceeding.Smiley Indifferent
IrwinII
Contributor

I formatted the card twice with the Blackberry before I used it. First I formatted it with Encryption on. Then I read that performance is faster when Encryption is off, so I formatted it again with encryption off. Then I started storing pictures on it.