Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: blackberry curve 9300

how to get music from itunes to my blackberry

Hi,

I have just got my new blackberry curve 9300 and I am trying to get music from itunes to my phone. i have tried to download software but i don't know what software to download or how to go about it and don't want to cause any problems.

I am totally new to the smartphone and would like some info on how to do this and what software to download PLEASE!!

thank you Wayne

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: how to get music from itunes to my blackberry

Hi scousewayne,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

You will need the BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed on your computer to synchronize music to your BlackBerry from your iTunes. If you are using Desktop Manager 6.0, Select Music and select either All Music or Random Music and select Sync.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: tab

[ Edited ]

Why not choose an easy way to download iTunes music to your Blackberry?

Noteburner audio converter can help you remove the DRM protection and convert the m4p protected format to mp3 unprotected format supported by your blackberry.

Mod Edit: Edited post to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Never,never,never give up!
My Device: curve
My Carrier: sprint

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your answer. Im aware that it was 5 years ago however I am finding myself in need of some instruction if you can provide.  I have had an iPhone for the past..... Well a long freakin time.  However I am being forced to use the very old Blackberry Curve as I can not afford the $750 they want to replace my 6. I run 5 days a week.  I have not been able to do so since I have no playlist to listen to as I run almost 4 miles a day. 

Help. 

Mod Edit: Edited post to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Melissa Cook