Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook 64GB
My Carrier: giffgaff

how to give rim some feedback and suggestions for BB10?

i've been searching and searching but cant find any way of letting rim know what im looking for in BB10 devices.

I want to let them know I would like them to have at least one device with an excellent camera.

Micro SD

Krait processor

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: how to give rim some feedback and suggestions for BB10?

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

I have heard that they accept constructive input via email to bbsuggestions@rim.com. Otherwise, the "contact us" section of their main company page may have other methods for you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook 64GB
My Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks.

I tried the contacts page and the feedback page.
The feedback page has a dead link and the contacts page led me to some email address called "developerrelations" which I did send an email to but It didn't seem like it would help.
So I managed to find this forum after the developer forum offered no hope.

I sent one to the email your suggesting,
Hopefully that works.

Thanks
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Crve 3G
My Carrier: O2

tr using this link and see what happens "contact blackberry technical support .. https://www.blackberry.com/technicalsupport/index.do;jsessionid=EGP70HaUAilKLL50H1b2cQ**.node1?ft=pa...
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

This is a great question and a "corporate listening" weakness.  "Provide feedback" buttons should be everywhere and easy to find.  Should not have to hunt and peck.

I read tech review on Globe & Mail today re Q10 and the author concludes if Q10 does not do well the logical conclusion is the BB qwerty faithful like me have moved on.  I disagree and I hope BB don't arrive at that conclusion.  i won't buy Q10 because I want slider.  I want the best of both worlds (full screen & qwerty)  Q10 is a half pregnant proposition and of no interest.  If BB fail to deliver slider then yes I would have to look at moving away from BB.

I'm eligible for the hardware upgrade now with my provider but won't do it so count me as pent up demand.  I get why RIM led with Z10 but for the Qwerty faithful Q10 was a poor choice in my opinion.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

gcolby62 wrote:

i won't buy Q10 because I want slider.  I want the best of both worlds (full screen & qwerty)  Q10 is a half pregnant proposition and of no interest.  If BB fail to deliver slider then yes I would have to look at moving away from BB.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

This article might interest you...

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

I hope you are right.  In my wildest dreams they would come out with a landscape version per the link below.  I'd get in line for that device.

This would definitely happily pry my 9800 out of my hands