Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

how to restore my old phone data in my new phone

how to restore my old phone data in my new phone every time I am trying it is showing " This data is already wirelessly synchronized with a remote service and cannot be restored by blackberry protect"  please help.

regards,

Kunal

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: how to restore my old phone data in my new phone

Hi KunalRawat

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you getting this error while restoring your Contacts and Calanders entries? If it is then turn off wireless Sync for both Contacts and Calander entries :

KB22430 : How to enable or disable wireless contact synchronization with BlackBerry Internet Service

There are many means by which we can restore data to a new device , if you have your old BlackBerry  then the most easiest is the device switch wizard using Desktop Software :

KB23677 : How to Switch devices using BlackBerry Desktop Software

If you have a backup of your device then restore from those backup using Desktop Software :

KB10339How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

Or previously  if you are using BlackBerry Protect for backup then  :

KB25063  : How to use BlackBerry Protect to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.