Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

i cannot delete 3 email messages from my device inbox

i cannot delete 3 email messages from my device inbox

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: i cannot delete 3 email messages from my device inbox

Hello,

Can you perhaps describe exactly the steps you take to try and exactly the results you experience?

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

message>delete>on mailbox or handheld=nothing happens, the 3 messages stay on the device.

i have deleted them fm my desktop mailbox,but still same results. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Pull your battery out for a couple minutes.  Should be gone when your device reboots.  Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor

have done it twice, but the 3 messages still there. undeletable , thanks anyway for the help

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

Okay, try this:

Open a Messages folder, press the BB menu button and select View Folders.  This will bring up a list of all available folders on the device where these messages might be hiding.  Have a look and see if you can find them there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor

they aren't there either, they just stay on the main window. ive tried to delete them fm the desktop, and also cannot, i get an "errror' message 

thanks the advices

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have the same problem.  I have done all the things that appear in the previos post. I did not work.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: tourch

Ib am havinhg the same problem on the 9800m I jave 7 gmail messages that cannot be deleted even after deleting the gmail account, leaving the battery out overnight. Nothing seems to work. Help!