Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: 9700

i have a probleme with data service and handheld

hey i just bough Blackberry bold 9700 from ORANGE FRance but nothing work

no msn no Facebook No yahoo messenger

it say z SERVICE NOT ENABLED FOR THIS HANDHELD

OR

COULD NOT CONNECT BECAUSE A DATA SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE ,

DO BLACKBERRY HAVE UPDATES ? CAUSE I DIDN T CONNECTED IT TO THE PC SIENC I BOUGH IT

WOT CAN I DO ?

New Contributor

Re: i have a probleme with data service and handheld

I CAN SEE THAT NONE KNOW Z WOT TO DO

WELL I HAVE AN IPHONE AFTER ALL

blackberryy many problm z for nothinggg

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

A few possibilities for you:

1) As a volunteer forum of kind souls attempting to help other kind souls as best they can, it is customary to wait 24 hours before bumping a post.

2) http://hubpages.com/hub/What-People-Think-When-You-Type-in-All-Caps

3) From what you describe, you either have not subscribed or your carrier has not yet activated your BB-level data plan. Without that, the error messages you receive will continue, no matter how many updates you attempt. I suggest contacting your carrier to ensure that you have procured from them an appropriate data plan for the services you are attempting to use -- and then, if so, that they have properly activated it.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

wot do u mean?

i contact Orange france?

New Contributor

have u ever use an iphone HA? it s not complicated like this phone

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I am not interested in debating the merits of one device versus another. There are many different needs in this world, and my belief is that is why we have many different choices. To each their own. Neither is right nor wrong. Just different so as to meet different needs.

Now, that said, the people you need to contact are whoever you have contracted for your Mobile Services. I don't know if that's Orange, VodaFone, SFR, or whoever -- but whoever you contract from for your mobile services is who would be delivering BIS to your device. And, from what you posted, it sounds like they are not yet delivering BIS to your device. Hence, contact them for assistance.

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

i ll do my best

New Contributor

i went to orange store today

they did ntg about all this

they say u hv to call 3870 any other solution?

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

Ok. So let me get this right. You are paying Orange to deliver services to you. They are not delivering those services to you. And they are unwilling to do anything about that. Does that sum it up correctly? As such, I'd think you have a right to be upset -- but at Orange. They are taking your money and not delivering services for that money. Strange that anyone would let them get away with that. Did you as for escalation to their BB support folks? You are entitled to that if you are paying them for the services.

His_Highness wrote:

they say u hv to call 3870 any other solution?

I have no idea what a "3870" is. Perhaps if you could use complete sentences? Perhaps then we might be able to understand your situation better and then perhaps be better able to help.

Good luck and let us know!