Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

i lost all my Bbm Contacts when i downloaded bbm voice 7.0

Hi,

I downloaded bbm voice 7.0 to my phone few hours ago and removed my battery for it to intall. now i can't find bbm chat icon on my phone and lost ALL my bbm contact.

I also cant find app world icon on my phone.

Please what do i do i need help. Those contacts are priceless. I need my contacts restored.

Thanks

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: i lost all my Bbm Contacts when i downloaded bbm voice 7.0

Hi splend

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you have installed BBM 7 then once you login to your BlackBerry ID on your device your BBM contacts will be restored back , Also check this Article My contacts and groups are missing

Regarding BlackBerry World , it you are unable to locate the icon then first uninstall BlackBerry  world from Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform another Battery pull restart .

Then From your BlackBerry Browser browse to or Click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.