Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

iFitness Not installed

I downloaded IFitness, but my phone froze.

I paid for it, downloaded it, but it didnt install. It also doesnt appear in "My App World."

I tried also to send it through this url

https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

but it doesn't accept my PIN no.

Can anybody help?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: iFitness Not installed

Hi there!

There are some issues with PINs being rejected on the forms at the moment -- mine as well is being rejected, so don't feel like you are singled out. To remedy, I have sent you a Private Message on this forum with instructions as to how to proceed.

Sorry about the troubles, but RIM assures us they are working on it.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

This is really strange ...

Although i followed all of your instructions, i ended up with a general email showing me how to register in to the support forums!!

This is my first experience with such issues and i can't consider it as a good one.

As a good as the bb is as bad as the support forums for the app world are.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hang on...my instruction to you was to send a Private Message to a specific user on this site...not to send a general email of any kind. Unless I sent you the wrong instructions...once your PIN issue on the web forms was corrected, then you'd need new instructions...so...is your PIN being accepted on the web forms yet?

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I sent the private message to the user and my pin was registered and yes my pin is accepted.

I could also log to this link and register my issue. https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

But then i endded up with the email i'm telling you about with the general instructions.

Hall of Famer III

[ Edited ]
Ahhh...that's because you need this information now...

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Most of the other selections there (especially the General selection) simply routes the message back to these forums (using the Questionnnnnn UID's)...the Billing/Payment selection puts the request into the internal RIM queue of issues.

Cheers!
Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-15-2009 09:36 AM

New Contributor

This is exactly what i did, because it was written in one of the threads.

But i recieved the following email:

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

To download BlackBerry App World, please visit:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/

For technical support, please refer to the self-serve options on the BlackBerry App World Support Page:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberryappworld.jsp

Here you can access BlackBerry Answers, frequently-asked questions, BlackBerry 101 videos, a listing of related knowledge base articles, and more.

Note: For support with specific third-party applications purchased through BlackBerry App World, please contact the vendor directly.

Thank you again for contacting us Mohammed, and have a great day.

Anyway visited the site again and register my issue also again.

Let us see.

Hall of Famer III

Are you positive that you used AppWorld Billing/Payment? I have been told that it routes directly into RIM...there would certainly be some sort of automated reply, but it should be less generic in some way or another...let me check tomorrow...sorry...

Hall of Famer III

[ Edited ]

OK, I just ran a test...the email you said you received is very similar to what I received as the next screen in my web browser after submitting my test issue via Billing/Payment...not an email.

Contact BlackBerry Technical Support

Thank you! Your billing/payment issue has been received.

Please note that the targeted turnaround for BlackBerry® Customer Service is 24 hours, however this may vary based on volume.

BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Get your questions answered, and participate in discussions on BlackBerry products and services. Visit the BlackBerry Support Community Forums to get started.

Find Answers to Technical Questions Online. All BlackBerry users have free access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center - a repository of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need. Please visit:http://www.blackberry.com/btsc

I then quickly received an email saying that my request had been logged and providing me with a case number.

Subject: RQST0000nnnnnnnn

We have logged your request.

If you would like to follow up on this issue please reply to this email with your request number as it appears above.

Need help with BlackBerry App World?

Prepare to enter a world of possibilities - Visit
BlackBerry.com/appworld/support for BlackBerry App World support information
such as BlackBerry Answers, Frequently Asked Questions, BlackBerry 101 videos,
a listing of related knowledge base articles, and more.

BlackBerry Customer Support Center

So, from what I can tell, logging issues via the Billing/Payment screen works exactly as intended...

Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-16-2009 08:57 AM
Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-16-2009 08:59 AM

New Contributor

You are 100% right ..

and this is what happened to me ..

i hope you have registered a real issue, because after a week, less or more, you will receive the email i told you about ..

no real response was there to my case ..

i can forward to you all the emails and the case number if you like ..