Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Storm II 9550 O/S 5.0.0.607
My Carrier: Verizon

iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility

iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility along with many other bug fixes. Check out the full list of changes below: More than 750 of America’s favorite local radio stations, celebrity-hosted channels from Christina Aguilera, Eagles and Weezer, local traffic reports and exclusive videos. Improved load time, performance, and stability Commercial-free premium content from America’s favorite talkers: Sean Hannity, Dr. Laura, Jim Rome and Bob & Tom Favorites: Now you can set a station to play automatically at App launch; Toggle between favorite stations and songs Offline mode allows users to listen to podcasts without connectivity Ability to toggle/skip ahead on downloaded podcasts BlackBerry 0S 5.0 compatibility I just downloaded it, and listen to the radio for a few minutes to see if it worked. I had no problem with this version, but I have not fully tested it as of yet. To download iHeartRadio version 2.3 just enter the following web address into your phones web browser: http://www.iheartradio.com/blackberry
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility

what countries are supported?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: