Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8100
My Carrier: t-mobile

installing blackberry media synch

I several times I have tried to install your blackberry media sync but I keep getting error message spoke to t-mobile (my carrier) and they told me to contact blackberry  I contacted blackberry and they told me to contact my carrier). I had the program on my computer but when my computer crashed I had to reinstall everything including blackberry program.

this is the messge i keep getting: blackberry Desktop software has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience) send a error report. this is what is on the error report:

Blackberry Desktop Software

Error Signature

AppName: rim.desktop.exe.         AppVer: 6.1.0.36                       AppStamp:4eb85358

Modname: kernel32.dll               ModVer. 5.1.2600.5781              ModStamp:49c4f482

fDebug: 0                                  Offset: 00012afb

This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Blackberry Software when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.               

I  But I am stuck and frustrated.