Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

internet browser not working properly (curve 9300)

Iv had my phone for just over a month and since iv had the phone the internet browser has not worked properly. I have a blackberry curve 9300. If I restart my phone it will work perfectly fine but then after less than and hour it will not let me open up a tab, it will say its loading but then just close. Can anyone help me, need it fast!!
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: internet browser not working properly (curve 9300)

Hey jhurford,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

When browsing are you using WiFi or your Mobile Network?  Also try clearing your Browser Cache and Cookies. Select the Browser, press menu go to Options then remove the battery.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

Thank you for you help, but Both of them are always turned on, WiFi and my network I have tried using them separately and it still doesn't work and I have cleared the cookies and browser cache, but I will try again. And iv removed the battery and sim multiple times and its just the same thing, its works but then stops working after a while, please let know if there is anything els I can do to try fix this problem, thanks.
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: CellC

Hi there, I have the same problem and need help as well. Its works on my nerves that I have to pull the battery every time I want to use the Net. Thanks