Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

internet connection

im using blackberry curve 9220 and my problem is i cant connect to the internet it shows that.please ensure that your device is coneected to wireless network and try again. but i want browse the net with my carrier using my data plan...any solutions

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: internet connection

Hi srinivas123a

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS in your account from your carrier Airtel ! 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

no. i have normal data plan

Elite II

Hello srinivas123a

You must have it to access Internet and many other BlackBerry Data services over your Mobile Network .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
New Contributor

while downloading apps form app world it shows crendetial errors

E12
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

TRY TO SWITCH ON THE DATA SERVICES..
Elite II

srinivas123a wrote:

while downloading apps form app world it shows crendetial errors

Hello srinivas 123

So have you activated those plan in your account ! Because the error you're getting will appear because of insufficient data plan. Here is RIM's Knowledge Base that discuss this error :

KB32439 : Error 40721: No Cached Credentials appears when accessing BlackBerry App World

Good luck.