Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon, Vodaone Turkey, mobinil(orange Egypt)

internet not working on Bold 9930

Greetings,

I bought a factory unlocked Verizon blackberry from amazon.com a few years ago and I used it in Egypt without any problems but when I moved to Turkey, I had issues with my phone.

In turkey, you cannot use your phone with Turkish Sim cards more than two weeks than you will be forced to do a registration for your phone so I did it. After the registration, the phone was still looked and it did not work.

A few months later, I went back to Egypt and I tried to use my mobile BIS on my Egyptian sim Card but it did not work. The service was working perfectly before registering my phone in Turkey. I contacted my service provider in Egypt (Mobinil) and they told me that blackberry has blocked the Internet service on my phone for unknown reasons and I need to contact Blackberry support.

I hope that you can fix my problem and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: internet not working on Bold 9930

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you, and you will discover that this forum is not a method to receive formal support from BB.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................