Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Motion limited

internet problem

my blackberyy app world is nt working on wifi i should get this message ur blackberry is not connected to network,plz check your service plan and when i saw this message my other applicatiions like facebook,whatsapp,twitter is not working kindly give me the solution please...i am using blackberry 9780 thanks,regards faisal zaman

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: internet problem

Hey faisalzaman- 15570,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

The error message you are receiving indicates you do not have the correct data services to use this feature, I would suggest contacting your wireless service provider to verify you have the correct service plan, 

a service plan that includes access to the BlackBerry Browser.

You can find the Minimum requirements for BlackBerry App World here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17659

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Motion limited

Re: internet problem

but when i restart my cell phone app world and other application is working on wifi what is the problem when i recived the message.....kindly tell me the solution of the problem please...how can i use pemenat appp world and other application on wifi. thanks