Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

internet video quality + mp3/sound on pearl 8110

Am still considering the pearl 8110 as my new phone, it will be my first blackberry experience Smiley Happy

I had one big query on the pdfs which I am getting help on in another thread, and now I'm thinking about what the quality would be like for watching videos/programmes online in terms of screen quality and also the quality of the sound for the mp3 player? Also it seems there won't be any FM radio? I wonder is there an adaptor you can get that you can attach to get the radio (sorry prob a stupid question), or are you just left without access to the FM radio on your Blackberry?

So yeah while the pdf issue was more important to me, I would love to know people's experiences of the mp3, video, and solutions for fm radio before I decide to buy!

Thanks for any help.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: internet video quality + mp3/sound on pearl 8110

[ Edited ]

Sorry, just one other thing..

how would the pearl 8110 compare to bold and curve for streaming videos or downloading them from somewhere they are stored like archives of a tv station such as tg4.tv (just in case this would help in some way.. i'm not technical minded so please ignore this example if you don't need it)

I'll be using my Blackberry to learn a language as well so streaming these vids will be important-- not so much youtube.

Would you go with the 9700 or 8900 over the Pearl, and how does the Pearl perform here itself?

Thanks again.

EDIT: Removed Link

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8110
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: internet video quality + mp3/sound on pearl 8110

So that means my BlackBerry Pearl 8110 can't make me view videos from youtube??