Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

is The Sling Player Mobile Good And Can Be Used On The Blackberry Bold?

i want to be able to see live tv and i herd sling box is great for that idk if it would work with the blackberry bold if anybody knows plz write back
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: is The Sling Player Mobile Good And Can Be Used On The Blackberry Bold?

Currently, there is no Slingplayer for any BlackBerry.  It IS in beta, though, and hopefully something will be out soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Currently there is no Sling Mobile for any Blackberry. When it does get released it will only work with the Bold, or other 3G Blackberry's. You can check for updates here:  http://us.slingmedia.com/

SlingMobile currently works with Windows Mobile devices that have high speed internet connections (i.e. 3G)

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Thanks for the echo.

Slingplayer will also likely be available for other devices including wifi devices and EVDO devices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!