Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: voetba;

Re: issue with BB app world, bb app world must now close

hoe doe je dit hoe los je dit op ik heb het zelfde probleem

My Device: 0

Welcome to the Blackberry Support Forum! Participation in this Forum is primarily done in English so that everyone has a chance to read your contribution and can pitch in to help out.

Should you need the Support a translated I would suggest the use an online translator

Thank you for your participation to the forums!

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png
My Device: 8350
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

I just got a new bb las Friday and since then I have had the same issue with the app world

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Telkomsel

I am having the same problem when accessing app world.
I am using BlackBerry Bold 9780 with Telkomsel carrier. My BB OS: 6.0.0.285. Platform 6.5.0.54 is the newest upgraded version from my carrier.

I have solved my problem by turn-off Wi-Fi connection (Home - Manage Connections - uncheck the box next Wi- Fi. Only use Mobile Network Connection.

In earlier version BB OS (before upgraded), I can use both Mobile Network and Wi-Fi Connections.

I hope can help you!
New Contributor
My Device: Q10 - 10.2.1.3175
My Carrier: Globe Telecom - Philippines

The issue seems to only happen when I'm trying to download an app that's 3MB or larger in size. I tried following every advice I've seen on this thread to no avail. I get to download an app sometimes (especially if it's below 1MB in size) with no issues. But whenever I try to download larger apps (Case in point FaceMix sized at 5MB+) it just seems to time out and show me the error: "...The blackberry world must close."
I'm using a 9800 Torch. 0S6. Unlimited Data Plan from Globe Telecom (I'm from the Philippines). And I can use all the other apps with no issues. I am in fact posting this using my BB's native browser.
I need help.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10 - 10.2.1.3175
My Carrier: Globe Telecom - Philippines

I just made sure I was using the correct APN settings as per the reco of my carrier and I was able to download apps with no issues so far. I've tried 3, 5MB sized apps.
Still, I think, the fix for this issue is relative. I just work it hopes until an actual fix has been found.