Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9700
My Carrier: 12894891287

jum error 102 i have problem with blackberry bold9700 pls i need help

Contributor
My Device: Z10, Torch 9800, PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: jum error 102 i have problem with blackberry bold9700 pls i need help

Hi - usually with this type of error, the word "Reset" is below "JVM Error" in the middle of the screen.  If after repeated clicks, and your BB coming back to this same error screen...it means your O/S has been corrupted and will need to be reloaded.

I will attempt to describe how to reload your O/S should you decide to do so.  I am going off of memory as it has been a long time since I have done this.

** Please note that reloading your O/S could result in you losing personal info from your device including your Contacts, Messages, and possibly your apps!! **

To load the O/S try powering down the BB device by holding down the power button.  Load Desktop Manager on your laptop/computer then connect your BB to your computer with the USB cable. The Desktop Manager software on your computer will run for a little while then it should prompt you about re-installing your O/S on your BB.  Follow the on-screen prompts on your computer.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click 'Like' if this was helpful, and mark it as a solution if it has solved your problem.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: jum error 102 i have problem with blackberry bold9700 pls i need help

Try this:
force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144