Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

jvm error 102 reset???? help please

ok the other day I went to blackberry.com and download to my phone a theme well it asked to reset the the phone so id  and it gave me the "jvm error 102 reset"  Well so i did and it went straight back to that I can't get into my phone because of this anyone have any ideas how i can possibly get past this problem so i can get into my phone and delete the the issue???? its very fustrating.  i have tried taking out the battery everything att can't help me and don't have the money to pay for blackberry technical support thanks
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: jvm error 102 reset???? help please

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: jvm error 102 - Windows 7 doesn't work with JL_Cmder?

I am trying to fix the JVM Error 102 on a Blackberry Bold but am running Windows 7.  It seems that JL_Cmder doesn't work with this.  Does anyone have a work around?  Thank you!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Aosoxfan wrote:

I am trying to fix the JVM Error 102 on a Blackberry Bold but am running Windows 7.  It seems that JL_Cmder doesn't work with this.  Does anyone have a work around?  Thank you!

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!

It does work. I've used it. Perhaps some description beyong "doesn't work" will help us to help you.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: ATT

I download the Jl Cmder..I go to my home screen and it says "windows can't find FILE NAME"...I have no other option from that point.

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: at&t

i have the jvm 102 error message and i can't do anything HELP!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

cuzzyk wrote:

i have the jvm 102 error message and i can't do anything HELP!

Did you do what was just mentioned in the previous posts?

If yes, please mention that,

If No, please try that first.

And I have JL_Cmdr on my computer and I use Windows 7... works like a charm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

mjn

hi my name is mohamed nasr my phone does not working because of jvm error 102 erset

mjn

what can i do

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

You can try what was posted previously and see if that gets it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter