Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: doctor
Accepted Solution

keybord and touch sreen freez at the same time

Hi!I m very very disapointed!!!!
My bb torch9800 is just 1year but has a big problem:
The keybord and the touch sreen don't work while I can receive calls(without pic up the phone);I can receive sms,mails,different notification without read them beaucause of all of my keys don't work even the screen touch.
I always take off my batery and then put it back if I want to read my messages or facebook notification.But the problem is when I have to enter my pin:I have to fight again with the same problem(after an hour or 30min I could success).
When I finish reading my messages or when I finish to use it;it freezes again......
I m really really tired and very disapointed.I m thinking of buying an iphone if I can get a solution to this issue.
Is someone else has had this problem?and how did you fix this?I really need your help(because I always take off my batery and put it back everytime when I want to use my phone and it would take me 30min-1h before starting work)
Thanks.
Regards.
Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: doctor

Re: keybord and touch sreen freez at the same time

I took off my case and the cover for the back;it's seems like it works.let's see until tomorrow.But I m very excited and I love my blackberry.(now I m fear of putting back my cover...my battery is visible lol)