Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: telcel

memory card

I have a 4GB card which was working fine until now. I can't view my pics, songs, downloaded pics nor videos. It has free space remaining but I can't view and when I take new photos it will not show. Can someone help me on this one plzzzz!!
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: memory card

Hello maria_001 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your media card.

Remove the media card and the battery. Reinsert both. After the reboot are you able to see your files? 

If you connect your device to a computer to use Mass Storage mode, does the computer detect the media card? If so, does the BlackBerry folder appear to be hidden? 

Does another media card show files in your device? Or your media card show your files in another device?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: telcel

Hi hmthepirate thanks for replying. I've tried several times removing memory card and battery and reboot however it did not work. Tried other memory cards only the file on those showed. I've not tried connecting to a computer or putting it in other devices.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

If you could try your media card in another device or on a computer, that would be beneficial to see if your device is having the issue viewing the files or if the card itself is the issue.

In the meantime, check for hidden files (go to the Media folder, hit the Menu key, select Explore. Hit Menu and select Show Hidden) are you able to see your files? Does the BlackBerry folder show hidden?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!