Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: storm 9530
My Carrier: mtn south africa

Re: memory problems pls help

I'm using the berry 9530 storm version5 platform4 there is no wifi option I checked in manage. Connections the error I get is that I can't connect to the web address but I use my other phone to download and it goes thru. Its just videos and music that doesn't work
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey chrismans

Sorry my fault , yes wifi is not available on your BlackBerry Storm 9530 and a few other BlackBerry models.

Back to your issue , if you're unable to access web from your BlackBerry browser then can you confirm you have BlackBerry Data Plan on your account . 

Other devices may not need but our BlackBerry need specific data plans on our account to use many BlackBerry application like Internet browser , BBM , email services and many more .Do you have it on your account.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I have the full package that I pay monthly. Thanks a lot for the info think ill try to buy s newer version just expensive
Elite II

Hey chrismans

So yo already have BIS on your account ?

If you have it then it will allow you to browse internet and use applications I listed above .I can't say about downloading movies or music , You should call your carrier MTN to confirm that . So please give a call to them to confirm it .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Thanks so much for all the help
Elite II

You are always welcome chrismans !

Cheers !

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9350
My Carrier: Sprint

Here is a way to move WhatsApp from device memory to the SD Card, but it will use device memory when it is running.

http://aerize.com/blackberry/software/loader/whatsapp.messenger.for.blackberry.html