Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

mobile.blackberry.com not working?

[ Edited ]
On my new 8320, I try going to mobile.blackberry.com to download the free themes that i'd heard about, but whenever I go to mobile.blackberry.com, it says "The BlackBerry HELP! website is designed for use with the BlackBerry browser. Learn more about BlackBerry here." I checked in the options and it says that my emulation mode is BlackBerry, so what's wrong?
Message Edited by xhenri on 10-05-2008 10:17 PM
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: mobile.blackberry.com not working?

Are you using the blackberry browser that came with your phone?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
New Contributor

Yes, I believe so. I bought the phone used and reset it to factory settings, so I think it's the browser that came with it.

I just upgraded to 4.5.x software and am on t-mobile and I have the exact same issue. My fonts got all messed up on the upgrade so I tried to go re-download the theme and it shows that help page, I am using the Blackberry browser, tried with tzones and with hotspot browser and no difference.

Any suggestions welcome

Im having the same issue. I bought my blackberry curve on monday and mobile.blackberry.com doesnt allow me to access anything... its all screwy and i click the links on the page and it returns me to the same page. Im usig the browser on a wifi connection
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

This happens to me too. But only when I am using the Opera Mini Browser. As the page states it is designed for the blackberry browser.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

If you dont have Blackberry browser ( data plan with the carrier ) you can't access to www.mobile.blackberry.com, this page is designated for blackberry browser only.

Call your carrier and add the correct data plan to obtain Blackberry Browser on your device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.