Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

more of a feed back..!

Deer RIM, two things that will hold you back no matter what, first is updates and second is app world. why can't you make faster updates that fix some bugs and PUT THEM DIRECTLY TO YOU WEBSITE... I know there is some updates but they are old. just like all phone you take control of updates not carriers !! here is why... I was so happy with my new torch until some issue came with Arabic site that just half of the page appears. I asked people, I went to your support form but no on even answer me. then I heard that there is an update from some kind of french carrier to OS 6.0.0.286(WHICH IS NOT MY CARRIER). I updated my device and then the problem is fixed..! the second thing is app. world... why Apple and Google don't have an agreement with carriers to let us use their stores. our carriers are idiots and don't care about those stuff but we need apps. we want one place that we can find everything. Regards,
Solutions: 6,394
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: more of a feed back..!

You have wrong information, or misconceptions about a number of things:

1. You are not communicating to RIM on this forum. When you signed up for this forum, you were told this was a user to user, community support forum. You rarely see RIM personnel here.

So, it was us volunteers who "no one even answer" you.

2. You should complain to your carrier to release the operating system upgrades on a quicker basis. When there is a an upgrade, RIM  releases the upgrade to ALL the carriers who sell that model, so you should complain to your carrier to get moving quicker.

3. AppWorld is opened to countries only once the carriers in that country sign agreements to support AppWorld. So, if your carrier won't support AppWorld, RIM doesn't release it to your country.

Make sense to you?

You need to give feedback to your service provider.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

Oh, and additionally, I see All of your posts here (except one Nov 3rd post) have been answered and you've been helped, by myself and two other very kind helpful knowledgeable volunteers here.

You should certainly be thanking those people individuallty and RIM for providing this forum for your questions. I think your post above is ungratelful and rude, IF you don't first acknowledge the help you have received in the forum.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

okay ...

thank you for number 1, I forgot that... 

in 2 and 3 you are just repeating my words !!

about my old posts, should I thank ppl even if the problem is not fixed for me !! 

that massage is not rude I just misunderstood this forum. it's just not in the right place and feel free to delete it.

Yes, you should thank people, even if they were not able to solve your issue.

Those users (myself, sdgarne and another) took their free time, to reach out to assist you. We are not paid by RIM, we enjoy helping people. So, yes, by all means be thankful of people who help you out.

Remember, gratitude is an attitude, without it you will never be happy.

Maybe "rude" is a strong word, and not the best choice. Maybe "ingracious" would be better.

Knowledge Base Updates
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Three UK

Forgive me if I'm misreading your post...but you will never get access to the Apple or Google (Android) app stores on your blackberry - they are different operating systems. It would be like trying to run Outlook on a Mac - it just won't happen.

And JSanders isn't repeating your words on point 2 about updates - RIM releases a generic update (hence why the French update fixed your problems) - its the carriers who check them and customise them - so if the update isn't there for your carrier - complain to the carrier, not RIM

Contributor

thank you so much guys, really, but no one got me right.

that message wasn't for you, I did not know that you are not RIM employes and this form is user to user forum.

please, don't judge me I'm here in KSA with stupid carriers, no one cares...!

Highlighted

x-phase3134 wrote:

thank you so much guys, really, but no one got me right.

that message wasn't for you, I did not know that you are not RIM employes and this form is user to user forum.

please, don't judge me I'm here in KSA with stupid carriers, no one cares...!

I understand what you're saying.  If it were RIM employees you don't feel you need to be thankful for the help.  If we are common users like yourself, you aren't going to thank them either.

Call KSA and give them feedback. Now that you do know where the responsibility lies.

Knowledge Base Updates