Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BB 8320 v4.5.0110
Accepted Solution

msn email on a 8320

I've read and read post after post and couldn't help but to surrender and post myself.

got my BB on fri. (awesome) I added my personal email (this is a personal phone not a business) and saw my new icon next to the "messages" icon. everything was going well, but last night i had to upgrade my OS and that went well. however my last email recieved was today at 1PM and I've been back and fourth emailing myself to see if its working.

I've been to the Host Routing Table and "Register Now", recieved the email and all, but in that one post I am not familier with "re-sending" something, I forget what was the next step.

they should be a "newbie" corner explaining all the acronyms and fancy talk. I spent more time trying to figure out the what the terms mean.

anyway, sorry if I sound if I'm cryin, I'm not.

thanks for your help

Wil

PTL \0/
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: msn email on a 8320

You might need to resend your service books. Log onto your BIS via your provider and resend the service books. 
Contributor

what r service books and how do I do that?

PTL \0/
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Log onto your service providers (ATT, TMO, Verizon) web site and go to BIS. From there you will be able to resend service books. It should have a menu that says "Send Service Books". I hope this helps.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks! it worked!!

PTL \0/