Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900 and Playbook 16gb
My Carrier: t mobile uk

music services failed to load unexpected error in media sync

Hi,

I am having issues in last 24 hours with Media Sync on desktop manager specifically with music sync'ing. Had my 9800 since July and been using Blackberry since 2004 and I havent come across this problem in the past.

I have googled the issue and look on other forums for fixes but nothing has worked thus far. Blackberry's help site on the topic isnt much help and I have done everything from uninstalling Wi-Fi sync and re-installing, deleting the media sync music files off the phone and uninstallled and re-installed Desktop manager. Also deleted files from Itunes etc.

Irony is that my playbook music backs up and I can sync but not my Torch! But then my Playbook cant back apps up. Again it backed up before when I got it for Xmas but in last week I have managed to get it to back up once after numerious attempts during a selective back up.

Is this an issue with current version of Desktop Software or something else?

Crackberry user since 2004
New Contributor
My Device: playbook 16gig os 2.0
My Carrier: office max

Re: music services failed to load unexpected error in media sync

hi there , just got a 2.0 version and have not been able to sync music as well, i can do pics , print to go files asn such but no  music, any sugestions