Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: GLO WORLD

my app world is writing maximum number of pin change

I bought a new blackberry and I want to download in app world it will give me a message that have reach the maximum number of pin change for this account please visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information.(Error Id: 30801 and have try to my best but I can't solf the issue I need help.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9810, 9360, 9780, 8220 playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: my app world is writing maximum number of pin change

Ouch! That really sucks. Hope it doesn't. Happen if I get the q10. What r these guys doing to our phones?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

yarrystone wrote:
I bought a new blackberry and I want to download in app world it will give me a message that have reach the maximum number of pin change for this account please visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information.(Error Id: 30801 and have try to my best but I can't solf the issue I need help.

Hello yarrystone

Go through this Knowledge Base and you may have to contact your Carrier for further help :

KB25553 :  "There are too many PIN changes associated with this account (Error ID: 30801)" is encountered when attempting to login to BlackBerry App World

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

dadeeee007 wrote:
Ouch! That really sucks. Hope it doesn't. Happen if I get the q10. What r these guys doing to our phones?

Hello dadeeee007

No one is doing anything with our BlackBerry Devices, But BlackBerry World only allows upto 15 device changes within a year Or if the  maximum number of BlackBerry device swaps has been reached in error .If we contact our Carrier they can solve this issue with our device.  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Playbook 32 GB
My Carrier: BleskMobil

I got this message because of various emulator images. 

I think that BB should increase this number for developers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- My Blackberry 10 app at http://blackberry.hubalek.net
-- My Android apps at http://android.hubalek.net