Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blacberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom
Accepted Solution

my bb id and app world

Hai I have a problem I can't use my app world.And I have a bb I'd.every time I go in app world it asks me I'd update needed.install I'd now then I say yeS bUt after a few secondes it says installation fAiled
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: my bb id and app world

Please check your data coverage and make sure the coverage is stable while the phone is doing the update.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

Don't understand
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

On the top right portion of the screen, look for the signal bars and the wireless service indicators (GPRS/EDGE) the signal bars need to be consistent and you should have EDGE
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can you add me on bbm and help me?

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.