Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: certel Nig

my bbm issues

my bbm has been restoring for days now ever since decided  to upgrade. pls what do I do or should go back to the older version. how do go back to the older version 

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my bbm issues

Hi godsino

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having problem with BBM7 , then try those steps :

First On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger from the list , then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On . 

Then Reset your BlackBerry ID password , For help refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB26361  :How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

Once you have reset your BBID password login with your new  BlackBerry ID password on your device.Finally from your device Browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm to download the recent version of BBM available for your device. After installing your device may reboot and associate with your BlackBerry ID.

Or if you want to downgrade it to BBM6.2 again Uninstall BlackBerry Messegner from Options > Device > Application Management > Delte BBM , then perform a Battery pull restart , finally from your BlackBerry browser browse or click here http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 to download BBM6.2 

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.