06-11-2014 04:38 AM
hello , recently my blackberry 9860 keep hang when i used it. so i decided to pull out the battery and on it back , however during it reboot , suddenly my blackberry freezes about 3/4 during loading in white bar.. i do really hope i can know a better solution to fix this problem ASAP. please do so and help me.
06-11-2014 08:03 AM
06-12-2014 07:45 AM
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
2. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
3. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
5. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.
6. Remove the battery. Reinsert the battery. When the device begins to boot do the following: Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
06-13-2014 12:10 PM
06-13-2014 12:59 PM
06-14-2014 04:18 AM
hello , i already done step 1 to step 3 as followed , but for step 5 and step 6 , where can i find BBSAK from BBSAK.org from my PC to wipe my device and where can i find Loader.exe. in my PC? hmm for last step , when my HP start to reboot , should i connect it with my PC by using USB ?please help me . my PC use windows 8. please help me ASAP ya... tq very much..
06-14-2014 08:51 AM