Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9000
My Carrier: Saudi telecom company (STC)

my blackberry services is not work

my blackberry services is not work and the balckberry department in my telecom company and he Told me that the problem is possible to be is locked from Rim company.

I hope to resolve my problem

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: my blackberry services is not work

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

First -- this site is a user-to-user community of volunteers. No one here has any access to the systems necessary to investigate your issue.

Second -- your telecom company has the ability, if they so choose, to investigate and escalate your issue to RIM for formal investigation. If the issue is that your BB has been reported as lost or stolen, that could be the reason for what they have told you. But, again, your telecom company is the only place that can investigate and escalate this to RIM.

You can inquire to RIM directly, but there is a fee for just asking that first question...if you wish to pursue that, then let us know and we'll provide you a link.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9000
My Carrier: Saudi telecom company (STC)

dears
1- to whom shoud i send my problem to check what is the problem .
2- i already cheched it from the telecom company and they sayed there is no problem ( i am an employee at the company at the support ),
and i have send the problem to the RIM they said every thing is ok .
3- also the software is ok and hard ware .
i can do every thing calls , sms ( but the blackberry service does not work it gives edge small or  3G only  )
i want to check is it blocked from main blackberry company or not
thanks and best regards .. 

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

sswayd wrote:

dears
1- to whom shoud i send my problem to check what is the problem . 

Your Telecom company, who can escalate to RIM. STC.

sswayd wrote:

2- i already cheched it from the telecom company and they sayed there is no problem ( i am an employee at the company at the support ),
and i have send the problem to the RIM they said every thing is ok .

Oh...then you already have your answer? If RIM told you that every thing is OK, then what is your question now?

sswayd wrote:

3- also the software is ok and hard ware . 

If that were true, then you would not be having these issues. Maybe I do not understand your situation...

sswayd wrote:

i can do every thing calls , sms ( but the blackberry service does not work it gives edge small or  3G only  )
i want to check is it blocked from main blackberry company or not 

Now I am confused...earlier in this post, you said that RIM told you everything was OK...now you say you still need an answer from RIM. So I am confused...

From all that you say, you still I think cannot access your BB Services, and want to know if your BB is locked at RIM. Given that, I refer you to what has already been posted...you must use STC to ask that question of RIM...you have no free path by which to ask directly the question of RIM.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

Who did you buy your 9000 from? If it was from STC, then they are 100% responsible for all of your support and must get your BB working for you. They can escalate to RIM if they need help...but end users have no free method of asking RIM anything directly.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................