Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch9860
My Carrier: ryadh gallery
Accepted Solution

my blackberry torch 9860 freezes while rebooting

hello , my blackberry torch 9860 closed suddenly then when i opened it , it freezes during rebooting after loading about 3/4 from the white bar , please i want to know how can i fix it 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10,torch 9860, curve 8520, 8700c
My Carrier: Idea

Re: my blackberry torch 9860 freezes while rebooting

Hi,

Welcome to community.

I suggest you to once remove  the battery and try again. Or else go thru installation process. It rarely happens on 9860 like this but you need not to worry. Just be patient and try removing battery.

Even if the app space is less sometimes it happens but these glitches are fixed BB in their updates. Please let us know abt ur OS and bundle.

I would like to suggest you to wait for reply from our authors too.

Proudful & loyal Blackberry supporter ..

throwing mud at others makes you happy now but in future you might end up in sinking in mud lake.. wake up b4 it happens. Be secure
New Contributor

i removed the batterry so many times . I don't know how to go thru installation process or make a software update because the mobile does't open . It's 7 OS
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

salmaatty wrote:
hello , my blackberry torch 9860 closed suddenly then when i opened it , it freezes during rebooting after loading about 3/4 from the white bar , please i want to know how can i fix it 

Hi salmaatty

Have you recently installed any application before this Problem started ? Think carefully any new application , theme , wallpaper or any recent app update !

If you have then try to boot your device on Safe Mode , On Safe Mode delete any application which you think might be responsible for this issue , from Options > Device > Application Manegement > locate and delete any newly installed 3rd party application , it might help in resolving your issue :

KB17877 : How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

KB10040 : How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

However .. If above fails or you're unable to boot your device on Safe mode then to recover your device you have to reload your OS , Try this method to load the OS again :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

i don't know how to start the safe mode , i opened the link but i didn't find how to open safe mode on torch 9860 but also i tried to press the escape key but also it freezes in the same point . I can't view or remove the applications because my phone doesn't open

Elite II

salmaatty wrote:

i don't know how to start the safe mode , i opened the link but i didn't find how to open safe mode on torch 9860 

Hi there,

Remove the battery from your device then re-insert it back , as soon as you re-insert the battery press and hold the Escape key until the loading screen appears goes halfway then release the Escape key. It may take multiple attempts to get success . 

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

nothing happned it also freezes in the same point , i tried many times , sorry 

Elite II

salmaatty wrote:

nothing happned it also freezes in the same point , i tried many times , sorry 

Hi there,

If you're unable to boot on Safe Mode then you have to follow the next KB ArticleKB10144 to recover your device . But please note this method will delete user data from within that device ! After recovery if you have a previous backup or using BlackBerry protect then restore it from there.

Can you try it .

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

i tried this many times before and every time it gives me error and to verify the connection but i'm sure that l connection is good because i was making other things on the internet 

Elite II

salmaatty wrote:

i tried this many times before and every time it gives me error and to verify the connection but i'm sure that l connection is good because i was making other things on the internet 

Hi there,

Are you using the main USB port or using any hub on your PC ! Try different ports to check the result Or you can also try this method :

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state