Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9700
My Carrier: 3 store

my blackberry username and password

[ Edited ]

hello people,

I have problem signing into my bb app world , I was using blackberry 9300 and with my email  all of a sudden i  couldn't  singn into my app world and found my sisters email

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

on my on app world, it allows me into the app world without asking for password also on my current blackberry 9700 till yesterday when i upgraded my bbm, it brought all my sister's contacts to mine and mine to hers. all effort to change the username is abortive . this is fraustrating help me ASAP . 

THANKS.............

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9700
My Carrier: 3 store

Re: my blackberry username and password

hi,

how long does it takes to get respnse here?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my blackberry username and password

Hello basheerah

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Thanks to our Moderators, as they have edited your post and emoved your personal informations .As this is an open forums , so please don't post  any personal information on any open forums , it may effect you ..

Regarding your issue with BlackBerry Messenger , this newer version integrates with our BlackBerry ID , So to resolve this issue you have to Change or Update BlackBerry ID username or email on any of those devices . If you know the usernme or email and password then use this KB to change the BlackBerry ID username :

KB28060How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on the BlackBerry ID website.

Try it and let us know if you feel any trouble.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.