Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 2 9300
My Carrier: Blackberry

my blackbery 9300 frequently shut down by itself.

Hi 

my blackbery curve 2 9300 frequently shut down by itself and then i have to pull the battery out n put it back to switch on the mobile.can u help me with the problem.its kind of annoying as it take to much time to switch on.

Can anyone help me ???
Thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: my blackbery 9300 frequently shut down by itself.

It could be a battery issue. Try putting the battery through its full cycle, i.e., let the phone discharge to 0% after charging to 100%.

If the issue persists, you may try using another batter or reload the OS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor

thanks for helping n i will do the battery thing..
I have replaced my battery with the new one plus i have re-install the OS software from Desktop software but still its doing the same..
i will try putting the battery through its full cycle.
thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Just wanted to know if you performed a clean OS install as at times the problem could be in the database and restores don't help the OS reload.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor

well i think i have restore the OS , can you tell me how perform a clean OS install please