Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: axiom

my bold 9900 turn off !! and not switching on anymore its DEAD i need help ..

Goodmorning all,

i have very  bad problem with my blackberry 9900 its suddenly turn off and not turning on anymore + i cant charge it or anything its DEAD!!, i sent it to our mobile provider Axiom mobile and they said its cant be repaird ! becouse they dont have power part from RIM. I want to know whats going on with this mobile i was fan of blackberry and had 300 contact now i lost all! am very upset i dont know what to do can you help me ?

thanks a lot

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Re: my bold 9900 turn off !! and not switching on anymore its DEAD I need help ..

Hi,

Please try following steps, hope this will help you.

1.) Pull out Battery.

2.) Connect you device with charger (Electric Charger) with inserting battery.

3.) Wait for approx 30 mins, you will get a NO Battery sign.

4.) Now insert battery without un-plugging charger.

5.) Wait for another 30 to 45 mins.

Rest Good Luck..!!

New Contributor

Re: my bold 9900 turn off !! and not switching on anymore its DEAD I need help ..

Dear,

i did all you said but no use! i said the fone is dead it wont show any msg about battrey or anything else no even red light for charging , i sent to to many shop they said it wont be fixed its from RIM shops dont have power parts to replace it with the old one  i dunno if its hardwear or softwear porblem but am not the only one having this issuse many fone in the market are same not working becouse of the power things ( only bold 9900) its manfactureing issuse, tell me what we do to fix this issuse??

thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: my bold 9900 turn off !! and not switching on anymore its DEAD i need help ..

So no ans .. We lost our fone and all bbm contact becouse ur manifactureing isusse I just say to whom want to buy 9900 not to buy it .. It have power isusse and am not only one many other lost there fone