Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

my mouse

My blackberry 8520 curve mouse does not work at times
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: my mouse

Hiya!

Can you be a little more specific please. At what times doesn't it work? anything specific?

And what do you mean by not work, does it not click, does it not scroll in one or more directions?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Koodo

I have the same problem...i'm able to scroll up, down, left and right when i'm on home screen...as soon as i enter an app, Facebook for example, i'm unable to scroll...the same goes for any other app...as soon as i leave home screen, the mouse won't scroll although it still clicks...thanks

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: mmm

my mouse doesnt work either i dont know what to do....it mess up when i was trying to navigate facebook... live profile etc, and i restore it on my pc.....but nothing happen help  please!!!

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: mmm

my mouse doesnt work either i dont know what to do....it mess up when i was trying to navigate facebook... live profile etc, and i restore it on my pc.....but nothing happen help  please!!!

Highlighted
My Device: 8520, Smartphone
My Carrier: Proximus

Since a few weeks, my blackberry 8520 mouse does not work at all. I tried to remove the battery and connect again: this didn't work. I tried to upgrade my BB OS software to Version 5 but I received an error...

Please help!

Kind regards,

Jeroen