Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

my phone can not turn on!!!

MY PHONE CAN NOT TURN ON, Its been 2 days today. When i remove the battery and put it on again It does start with the process of turning on but it doesnt complete it, it get stuck halfway the process. I have used several batteries thinking that the problem might be with my battery but it keeps on doing the same thing.

Please help!!!!!

Developer
My Device: PP
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

Re: my phone can not turn on!!!

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Smartphones-and/ct-p/Smartphones

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my phone can not turn on!!!

Samza23 wrote:

MY PHONE CAN NOT TURN ON, Its been 2 days today. When i remove the battery and put it on again It does start with the process of turning on but it doesnt complete it, it get stuck halfway the process. I have used several batteries thinking that the problem might be with my battery but it keeps on doing the same thing.

Please help!!!!!

Hello Samza23

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You can try the application loader to load the OS back on your device as it is struck in reboot , for help refer to to this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

please try it and let us know, but use a good fully charged battery .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.