Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

my phone is working but the battery is draining quickly and not at all charging

[ Edited ]

Please Help me!! my Black Berry Bold 9900 i am using it from 7 months now it is not charging i tried with many chargers.... i tried to connect through USB to 4 Pc's BB desktop manager is not at all detecting my phone, the RED LED glows every time when i connect to PC or Charger and stops after 30Sec..

when i use another battery which is fully charged my phone is working but the battery is draining quickly and not at all charging..

Even i connect to wall charger it saying that your USB/Docking source cannot charge ....etc

i am facing this problem from 3 weeks on night i kept charging and left morning when i saw the phone became hot and battery is completely drained... it didnot work at all then i removed battery and reinserted then it started working normally and also it got fully charged when i connected to my wall charging after 3 days it became dead and when i am connecting to charger it is not charging and giving message that your USB source cannot charge...etc

i tried so many solutions searching in forums, i was fed up with this please help me.. what to do..