Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

my sent emails are not showing up in sent folder

Can anyone help? I just set up my new BB bold with both my work email (BES) and my personal hotmail email (BIS). For some reason, when I send emails through hotmail on my phone, they do not show up in the sent folder on my hotmail account, when I access it on my PC. This issue does not occur with the work email. I did not have this problem with my previous BB curve, and all the settings appear to be the same. Can someone please offer any advice of how to fix please?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: my sent emails are not showing up in sent folder

BES and BIS are quite different.

Are you accessing with Outlook or accessing the hotmail account directly with your browser?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I would recommend resending your service books.  Use the email setup icon to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I am accessing hotmail through BIS. It has its own icon. I am not using the browser. I will try service books. Thanks.
New Contributor

I tried sending the service books.  still does not work.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

Please review this KB, along with those it references, to see if the configuration options are all correct to enable what you desire.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telkomsel

This just started happening to me since the 1st Nov. I use a Google Apps address and a Gmail address with IMAP enabled. Prior to a few weeks ago all was working perfectly and my BB 9700 showed the mails sent from my desktop as sent items with the small tick beside them. All mails sent from my device showed in my sent mail folders in Outlook and on the web.

Something happened at the beginning of November and now my device only shows the sent mail that was sent directly from my device. These still show in my desktop sent folder without any problems.

Do you know if Gmail changed anything with the Enhanced Plug-in to stop sent mails being synced to the device??? 

My Device: 8900 curve

I too think it has something to do with gmail. The last sent email visible on my bb was on the 30th of October. Anyone at bb found a solution?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telkomsel

I think there was an update to the Enhanced Gmail Plug-in and it suddenly stopped the sent mails showing up in the BB. I hope there will be a solution as I now have to copy my sent mail to a separate account folder on my Outlook so I can see it on my BB in the Inbox of the new account. Annoying!!