Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curver
My Carrier: fido

my songss!! please help me!!

i dont know what happened. but when i tried to play a song in my bb it keeps on telling me that i cant play dat song! and i dont know why!! and evrytime im changing my profile to medium from the silent mode it doesnt play my ringtone. it doesnt play any sound at all!! can someone help me pls?

kreiinna.oxiv♥
Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: my songss!! please help me!!

what are the song types that you're trying to play on the device... e.g.: mp3, wma....??? and do you have this problem from the very beginning???

under your profile.. goto the last option which says > Advanced..  there you'll see all profiles.. in your case, it's medium... in that see whether any settings changed under phone.... Smiley Happy

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
New Contributor
My Device: curver
My Carrier: fido

hi thanks for the info. but its not like that. its like wen i put in in my bb it was last month i can still play it in my device by the time i put it there. until yesterday dat i culdnt hear a thing from my device. it keeps on erroring and stuff.

kreiinna.oxiv♥
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Hi

kreiinna wrote:

hi thanks for the info. but its not like that. its like wen i put in in my bb it was last month i can still play it in my device by the time i put it there. until yesterday dat i culdnt hear a thing from my device. it keeps on erroring and stuff.

Please tell us exactly what the errors are so that we can help and please don't use da txt spk when posting as this is an international self-help forum and not all views wil understand what you mean.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>