Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Digicel

necesito ayuda esto es muy serio... i need help this is serious my BB is not working

mi blackeberry es 8520 y no puedo realizar ni recibir llamadas esto paso de la noche a la mañana el mensaje que me sale es uncaught exception ApplicationRegistry.get or wait for (0x7c802477365c3985) owner dead thread thread 1159546887 no se que pasa y espero que alguien me de una respuesta de que hago lo reinicie pero nada.

I have a BB 8520 i cannot make or recieve calls and the pop up message says uncaught exception ApplicationRegistry.get or wait for (0x7c802477365c3985) owner dead thread thread 1159546887 i don't know what to do please help me

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: necesito ayuda esto es muy serio... i need help this is serious my BB is not working

Have you removed the battery to reboot the device?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Re: necesito ayuda esto es muy serio... i need help this is serious my BB is not working

yes i did 3 times but it's the same problem

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

When, exactly, does that message come up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

it appears every time i turn on my BB and then every 5 minutes is like a pop ur message on the screen and i can't make or recieve any call i cannot see the records of my calls 

Guru II

When did this start? Has it worked properly before? If so, have you installed any applications?

Contributor

it started today, i have ever had this tipe of problem and no i did not install any application but i saw a pop up message that it said .There are some contacts in the sim do you want to save them on the phone memory and i did then all my e mail contacts were on my contacts, thats all i did but of course i deleted all................... i don't know if i have to wipe my BB drive???? or the other drive?? a guy posted that

Guru II

Here's what I recommend. Install BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer. You can get it at www.blackberry.com/desktop.

Once that is done, connect your BB and make a backup of the device.

After the backup is complete, Go to Options >Security Options >Security Wipe.

Once that is done your data will be erased (don't worry, it's all in the backup you made.) Try making a phone call and see if the device works properly.

Post back and let me know.

Contributor

thank you very much right now i'm downloading BB desktop but to make the backup how do i do that are there any instructions on BB desktop software?? and the backup is going to be onthe phone or computer??

Guru II

The backup will be stored on your computer. Here are some instructions:

Backup:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12487

Restore:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339