Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 (Torch)
My Carrier: H2O Wireless

need help to setup internet,mms,e-mail

please someone help, i have all settings and need to go and setup manually in the phone these settings please help Orlando.. Blackberry Torch 9800

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: need help to setup internet,mms,e-mail

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure what you are asking here......do you have a BlackBerry data plan with your provider?  If so, the only thing you should really need to "set up" are your e-mail accounts, which you will do in Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account.

Please provide more details as to what you are looking to accomplish here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

I have all the phone settings, For internet, mms, and for email, I need to know where to go in the phone to put them. i do have a data plan. i was with at&t before, and now I'm with H2O Wireless Unlimited, I need to manually configure this phone.

Forums Veteran I

Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>TCP IP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

I need to go and put - Proxy Gateway IP Address,Proxy Port, WAP APN, WAP Homepage URL,MMS APN and MMS URL where do i go to ad the settings? 

New Contributor

someone please help.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

You mentioned internet, mms and email.

Your internet is already set up.  You'll need a BlackBerry data plan to access this feature.  Call your cellular carrier and tell them you have a BlackBerry phone and you need a plan that allows BlackBerry features to be accessed.

For mms, all you need to do is give your contacts your phone number.  MMS messages will appear automatically in your Messages folder as well as your Text Messages folder.

For email, use Boomer56's advice: Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account.

Have fun!  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Veteran I

I told you where to enter those things, but you really only need the APN, User and Password settings, right where I told you to put them.

What country are you in?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve (8520)
My Carrier: h20 Wireless

Did you ever get help for your issue? I have ben searching online and contacting H20 Wireless for 3 days..no help!