Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

need help

hi all, i am new guy using first time bb curve.

having probm with sync. i did download driver and installed. but not able to connect with . running XP PRO.  i am not able to open desktop program. i cannot even see program in my all program file. i can see program when i go to add and remove program folder. when i connect data cable its say black berry found. but i can do nothing, end of installation its say program installed succesfully. but not able to open program or cannot connect with outlook to get my all 300 numbers. PLESAE SOME ONE HELP THANKS

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: need help

You said you downloaded the driver, but have you downloaded the program called 'Desktop Manager'??
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: need help

Try one of the following -

Go to your the local drive of your PC where you've installed the program. Commonly default path is C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerr. Then look for DesktopMgr.exe and double click on it. You can also make a shortcut of it in your desktop.

Uninstall the whole application from your Add/remove Programs and then reinstall the program again.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit