Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

new Black-Berry?

I wonder if research motion is launching something like the famous I-Phone.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: new Black-Berry?

RIM will always bring something wonderful like BLACKBERRY. Hope you understand that.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

That is right! Was browsing the web and I found out that! There is a new blackberry name triton looks like a killer will wait for that!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000 AT&T
My Carrier: AT&T

So, is there any truth to the BlackBerry Triton rumor?  Has or can anyone from RIM verify this?  If so, when?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Yes, someone from RIM can verify this.  Will someone from RIM verify it before its official launch date or before it being displayed at a trade show?  No.

I think BlackBerry phones just keep getting better and better so I can hardly wait for it!  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8680
My Carrier: Verizon

So I've seen the new phone designed by Porche.  But what I'm really waiting for is the much-hyped (but not by RIM) "Triton" - whatever that's going to be.

I have a workshorse BB - the Curve 8330 - and I am loathe to change to a newer phone, given all the issues with all of them.  BUT some of the social media don't work on my phone and I know I'm going to have to change.

iPhone makes some compelling cases (I'm a MAC useer) but the keyboard remains a big issue for me.

Lonnnng story short - is there any reliable word on the newest BB release?  Is it all just rumors?  How long in advance does RIM usualky let us know?

I hate to be the living embodiment of one of my favorite "jokes" - How do you know what computer is THE absolutely best one for you?  Answer -it comes out the day after you buy yours!