Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: att

new here, please help. Thanks

Just started having this problem...whenever I download an app the icon will not move. I've held down the track pad (torch 9810) & nothing pops up. I've hit the menu button & nothing will come up, dida battery pull, deleted and reintalled apps, so can not move my apps into the folders I want them in...well I can't move them at all. Thank you for your help. I'm new here so if you have a solution you may have to break it down like I'm a 2 year old lol. Thanks again!!
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: bell

Re: new here, please help. Thanks

What I do is move the button that moves to the app it highlights: it is the color is blue... Then I push the blackberry button then it it gives a list, I hit the move to folder it gives me 4 options I put mine in applications if app but if game I hit games and so on... Hope this helps 

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: att

Re: new here, please help. Thanks

Nothing shows up when I'm higlighted on the app...I hit the menu button & nothing...I hold down on the icon waithing for it to turn blue & nothing..its just the recent apps, all of the ones that came b4 work just fine