Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: Airtel

new smartphone malfunction

Hi, I bought a curve 9220 a week ago. I'm facing two problems. First, the track pad is not working properly as in a voice is coming on using it and a disturbance is felt on using it. Second, when I receive a notification, the phone is locked the LED is blinking perfectly but when I unlock the phone, the LED stops blinking. Please help. What can I do?
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: new smartphone malfunction

Hello parteekd

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

For your two issue first try a Battery pull reboot by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back , after reboot please check if those issues resolves.

If problem persists , then try to Boot your device On Safe Mode:

KB17877 : How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

If On Safe Mode issue cease then you have to remember if you installed any new application , any theme or wallpaper Or any 3rd party app . You  have then delete that particular application from Options > Device > Application Management > locate and delete any app which you think might be responsible for your current issue.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.